[plug] Looking for assistance with a recent Debian upgrade

Joe Aquilina joe at chem.com.au
Fri Dec 20 09:22:11 AWST 2019

Will be doing my backups first, starting straight after everyone else
goes home early for their Christmas break at about lunchtime. I found
that crossgrading page late yesterday - printed it ready for the weekend.

Planning on upgrading the kernel first and making sure that it boots and
runs ok with a newer kernel first before I attempt the crossgrade.

We are effectively closed until January 6 so I have plenty of time to
get this done before everyone else returns to work (I am only taking the
few days between Christmas and New Year).

Cheers.

Joe Aquilina

--
Joe Aquilina