[plug] Installfest/Linux on Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga 310

oli oli at deathbycomputers.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 09:24:08 AWST 2019

Specifically with this you do not want to be booting into UEFI mode with the USB, how this is worded varies in each BIOS.
Oli

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Bill Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au> Date: 8/1/19  13:59  (GMT+08:00) To: plug at plug.org.au Subject: Re: [plug] Installfest/Linux on Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga 310

    Not sure if you mean the same thing, but some bios's have a
      number of legacy modes for various settings.  Check USB and
      storage settings.

    BillK

    On 8/1/19 1:14 pm, Nicholas Lloyd