[plug] bank requires linux box be certified

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Mon Sep 23 09:19:39 AWST 2019

This doesn't exist.

It also doesn't exist for any other operating system.

It cannot exist. Fundamentally all operating systems are unsafe.

Given the skill level displayed by the bank, you could just change the
user-agent of your browser, but I should warn you that this is likely to
cause problems further down the road.

I'd escalate a complaint and if that doesn't work, involve the FIO.
--
finger painting on glass is an inexact art - apologies for any errors in
this scra^Hibble

()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..