[plug] Talk @ Pawsey Supercomputing Centre - MooseFS and the Elastic NAS

Benjamin zorlin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 09:17:41 AWST 2019

Hi Bill,

In my case I actually compiled MooseFS from source on my ODROIDs... I'm
really hoping that MooseFS can be convinced to create ARM packages like
they do for the Raspberry Pi already...

I found it handy to use "checkinstall" to turn the compiled source into a
basic usable package, which I could then distribute to the other nodes.

I haven't run on Gentoo and haven't experienced the same issues, so
unfortunately don't have much to suggest.

~ B