[plug] Debian 10 NFS automount from fstab

Dean Bergin dean.bergin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 07:47:25 AWST 2020

Hi Oli,

After I installed it (NetworkManager) and setup fstab, I looked into a
more elegant
solution not using fstab/NetworkManager, but I would have to create a
.mount file for systemd and also the associated service it needs to wait
before executing etc. That's about where I gave up since I couldn't find
succinct documentation.

Have you done this before and if so, would you be willing to share your
solution (with sanitised configuration of course)?