[plug] VPN over 320U dongle

Kevin Shackleton krshackleton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:26:33 AWST 2020

What if you swapped SIMs between your phone and the Sierra?

There are different account settings that take effect, using the SIM ID.
For instance, my MyNetFone SIM uses the Telstra network, works perfectly
well around Perth and many other places, but does not work at all remote
mining sites or around Mukinbudin (what - they have phones there?!) or a
couple of Indian Ocean Drive villages.

Regards,
Kevin.