[plug] OpenSprinkler group order

Chris Hoy Poy chris at hoypoy.id.au
Thu Apr 23 19:24:51 AWST 2020

Opensprinklers are great! I have one of the esp32 based ones.

Integrates very easily with home assistant for all your HA goodness, and
don't need a rain meter (calculates from online data).

The guy who runs open sprinkler is great, my initial opensprinkler had an
issue with the RTC (it couldnt keep the time, actually it just kept
repeating the same 54 seconds from when it was turned on, which was not
ideal), he sent me a new one very swiftly.

/Chris