[plug] Asking for help from a Perth Linux user who can read Ispci with my RME HDSPe PCIE Madi installed?

Benjamin zorlin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 22:09:54 AWST 2020

Hi Paul,

Yes, you are on the right track. lspci is a command line utility that will
spit out a list of devices. You can boot a Linux LiveCD (a popular one is
Ubuntu), open the terminal application, and type in "lspci" and hit enter.
Then copy and paste that to the person who needs it.

We have regular talks and workshops, you're welcome to come along to them.
In particular, we have "hack afternoons" every 2nd Sunday of each month,
which are well suited to these kinds of questions...

Good luck :)
- Wings