[plug] Upcoming events

M S R Wood msrwood at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 12:13:18 AWST 2020

Sunday, 23 August⋅18:00 – 21:00 -  Wings' Wacky Games Night #2
Online
Join us for a night of online gaming fun. We'll be playing party games
and whatever else we find interesting.
Make sure to have Steam installed (from https://steampowered.org)
ahead of the event.
Chat with us on the night: https://meetings.ucc.asn.au/b/nic-4cd-3jg

Tuesday, 8 September⋅18:00 – 21:00  - Talk: Matrix in 2020 by Michael Collins
Riff/Spacecubed, 45 St Georges Terrace, Perth 6000, Western Australia, Australia

Join us as we discuss recent changes to Matrix and future plans for
the network. Matrix is a distributed and open source communication
standard anyone can make client or server software for.
(https://matrix.org). We'll also give some updates on
https://perthchat.org, Perth's #1 public Matrix service!

If you can't get to Spacecubed you can also join us on BigBlueButton
where the talk will be streamed  live
(https://meetings.ucc.asn.au/b/nic-4cd-3jg)

Sunday, 13 September⋅12:00 – 16:00  - PLUG+Perth Open Source Hack afternoon
Online at https://meetings.ucc.asn.au/b/nic-4cd-3jg
In person at the Artifactory,  8/16 Guthrie St, Osborne Park WA 6017
(http://artifactory.org.au/)

The monthly PLUG + POSH Hack Afternoon is a language/platform agnostic
hack session. Bring your favourite or interesting project and a love
of code, or any other tech project that you're interested in.

More details at  https://plug.org.au/events/

Margaret
PLUG committee