[plug] OOB access for headless systems

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 14 13:43:55 AWST 2020

Thanks Andrew.  The majority of devices use uboot and I saw that some
uboot instances can do a network boot so it might be easier to go
diskless with common images and just a boot sdcard (even for those
machines with unique images).  I have the infrastructure still in place
from using diskless mythtv servers so that's my lead way forward at the
moment.  I was using ansible to keep a lid on maintenance but this
episode shows the folly of that in my environment ...

BillK