[plug] Xubuntu + Dell XPS + "thunderbolt" HDMI?

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Jun 2 21:25:01 AWST 2020

Hey all,

Just a quick update on this in case anybody else runs into a similar
issue. Seems like Andrew was right about the first two not being
Thunderbolt adapters, because it was third time lucky with this adapter:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Thunderbolt-3-USB-C-to-HDMI-Converter-4K-Type-C-Video-Adapter-For-MacBook-iPad/143147795551

I plugged it in and my desktop miraculously stretched onto the HDMI
monitor. \o/

Cheers,

Chris.

https://mccormick.cx/