[plug] Employment opportunities @ DownUnder GeoSolutions (DUG)

Benjamin zorlin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:32:46 AWST 2020

Hi everyone,

DownUnder GeoSolutions (DUG) is hiring and asked if I could send this along
to the PLUG membership. I've included their letter below.

About DUG

We are a technology company at the forefront of high-performance computing
(HPC) with a strong foundation in applied physics. Our innovative hardware
and software solutions for the global technology and resource sectors
enable our clients to leverage large and complex datasets.

WE'RE HIRING!

If you’re looking for a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career, we’re
looking for you! We’re hiring for the following positions:

   -

   DevOps / Senior Linux Administrator capable of solving complex problems
   and delivering transformative projects to assist in multiple ongoing
   engineering projects to help modernize and build out our global HPCaaS,
   improve service delivery and on-boarding of clients and generally
   streamlining our operation and systems.

   -

   HPC Expert with experience in on-boarding clients, helping them to build
   and tune complex packages for performance on DUG’s worldwide HPC
   infrastructure.

   -

   HPC GPU Programmer with familiarity in writing and maintaining optimised
   software for a variety of platforms, to help customers bring their GPU
   workloads to our HPC infrastructure.

   -

   HPC Systems Programmer with familiarity in writing optimised software
   and scripts to help port new client computing projects to our worldwide HPC
   infrastructure.

   -

   Scientific Applications Developer to help realise our next generation of
   scientific processing applications, excited by the prospect of learning new
   domain knowledge, tools and techniques, and eager to extend these into
   innovative ideas of their own.

To view our open positions, please head to DUG Careers
<https://careers.dug.com/jobs> or contact recruitment at dug.com for more
details. For the true tech head, we’ve been known to tailor the position to
suit the skills. So don’t wait for us to advertise a position that suits
you, apply anyway and we’ll see what we can do.