[plug] Disk/partition/fs encryption

Chris Hoy Poy chris at hoypoy.id.au
Mon Mar 30 11:49:11 AWST 2020

If it's part of a general lockdown for your laptop, and you feel strongly
enough to do that - don't forget the other stuff you probably want to do as
well ...

My team lead published this gem, it's what we use to haze new staff..

https://github.com/lfit/itpol/blob/master/linux-workstation-security.md

Cheers
/Chris