[plug] NBN failure mode?

Dean Bergin dean.bergin at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:30:46 AWST 2020

Hello again William,

If you where able to perform an isolation test and the results are still
the same, then it sounds like either a shaping or congestion problem or a
L1 problem with the nbn or RSP infrastructure, so I would put pressure on
them to fix it and/or tell them you are going to go to another provider.

Hope you get it sorted out soon.