[plug] Raspberry Pi audio in

M S R Wood msrwood at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:04:24 AWST 2021

I wasn't very clear in my email. I already have a headset, which works
with my current Linux PC. However to get audio input with a Raspberry
Pi, an external sound card is required,

The PiHut sells an Adafruit audio adaptor, but I've read that it is
not recommended for microphone input (although it does have audio
input). Has anyone used this?

Margaret