[plug] PLUG: Thanks Riff Spacecubed

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Thu Jan 14 12:14:08 AWST 2021

Hello PLUG Members

We would like to thank Riff powered by Spacecubed for their support
and community engagement.

They have sponsored us to use their space for our events for the past
6 years or more. https://www.riffperth.com/

They are having an open week so see the below and rsvp for a free
ticket if you want to attend.

We're starting off the New Year fresh by inviting freelancers,
business owners, entrepreneurs and teams to trial our spaces for free,
with Spacecubed Open Week, from February 8th - 12th. Come along and
experience all the perks of being a Spacecubed member throughout the
week and enjoy free tea & coffee, light snacks and even join us for
Happy Hour! During the week, you can expect Free coffee & doughnuts.
https://events.humanitix.com/spacecubed-open-week-intro-to-flex-working

Thanks Paul Del
PLUG - Secretary - 2020
www.plug.org.au