[plug] rant

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Sat Jul 31 16:05:21 AWST 2021

Thanks for your email.

This is a community, not free Linux support. You sign off with Merriwa, not
a suburb that's near to the city and you share with us the things that
broke.

What's missing is things you tried, specific things you would like an
answer to or advice on.

People in this community have been using Linux for some time, for me it's
over two decades. For many of us it's not the primary focus of our lives,
even if plenty of us work in the ICT field.

So, if you need onsite support, ask for recommendations, if you need an
answer to a vexing question, ask the vexing question.

Berating people in an email without a subject is none of those things.

I for one won't be driving to Merriwa for a call out.

An apology would also be welcome.

Unimpressed,
Onno

--
finger painting on glass is an inexact art - apologies for any errors in
this scra^Hibble

()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..