[plug] Can anyone recommend resources (local and online) for developing a Linux SOE ?

plug_list at holoarc.net plug_list at holoarc.net
Wed Apr 6 12:03:53 AWST 2022

There are quite a few companies that will support RHEL here in Perth
(Happy to do intro's). You can do SOE management using tools like
Satellite/Foreman or image builder . Life cycle management of RHEL is
being done by a lot of the large companies around town.

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/8/html/composing_a_customized_rhel_system_image/composer-description_composing-a-customized-rhel-system-image

https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/management/satellite

Kind Regards
Shaun Hofer (Red Hat)