[plug] Small Business users and Linux?

Shaun Hofer plug_list at holoarc.net
Sat Apr 9 21:29:35 AWST 2022

That was my thinking as we move closer to more SaaS offerings (think
MYOB is already), on-premise SMB applications will be the exception.
Therefore ChromeOS and others will take off more. The end user interface
needs to be intuitive and its something a lot companies get wrong in
websites and basic applications never mind OS GUI's. One of the major
hurdles is MS office, trying to get end users off office is like pulling
teeth. Personally I think Open/Libre Office and G Suite do everything
you need, but still see a lot of resistance.

Wish Samsung DeX worked with more devices to your point around mobiles
(e.g. adopted chromecast to cast).

-Shaun