[plug] Audio/Video hack afternoon 2

James Henstridge james at jamesh.id.au
Tue Mar 15 11:19:49 AWST 2022

On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 at 18:55, James Henstridge <james at jamesh.id.au> wrote:

> The AV hack afternoon held today went well, with some improvements to
> the introduction slide deck, and a rundown of some of the main
> equipment.
>
> We discussed holding a follow-up but didn't nail down a date, so I'd
> suggest Sunday 20th March. This sits in between the two events
> scheduled for March, and should give us room to work things out prior
> to the April meeting.
>
> As before, it'll be held at my house near the CBD, and I can provide
> location details on request.

Just a reminder that this is happening this Sunday.

I've created a new repo on Github containing PLUG branding for rendered videos:

https://github.com/plugorgau/video-assets

This includes Pitivi projects for HD versions of the old opening and
closing titles we used to use with old recordings produced with
dvswitch, and an SVG backdrop for use with bbb-render. When the
backdrop is opened in Inkscape, it includes guides to show which areas
will be visible when the slides and webcam video are overlaid.

James.