[plug] TPG group no longer providing email

Stephen Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Wed Aug 2 13:16:51 AWST 2023

I've done the same to move from Westnet/iiNet whose service has been
declining lately with very slow email delivery and cancelled web hosing.
With VentraIp, got my own domain for $19.95/year, email hosting $5/month
for 30GB of mail storage, and it's all based in Australia.

https://ventraip.com.au/email-hosting/

And on that note, how do I change my email address for this list?

If it's an admin task, by new email is steve at boak.au

Thanks

Steve