[plug] PLUG events reminder - EOY BBQ today!

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Dec 10 10:06:21 AWST 2023

Last PLUG event of the year, come on down:

TITLE: Christmas Party & BBQ at Kings Park; PLUG+POSH hack
TIME: 1100 onwards, heading off to hack in the later afternoon.

Bring a hat and a chair, we've got sausages and drinks.

...or just stop by, even if you're on your way elsewhere!

WHERE: Look for Tux at the May Drive Parkland. (formerly Synergy Parkland)
Snag us a good spot if you arrive early!

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal