[plug] block lists for phones

stinga stinga+dcglug at wolf-rock.com
Mon Jul 10 07:50:07 AWST 2023

On 09/07/2023 19:31, Brad Campbell wrote:
> On 6/7/23 20:15, William Kenworthy wrote:
>> Thanks Onno, interesting but not what I was after.  I am looking for a list of Australian spam numbers - the pbx is behind a firewall with only the upstream IP/port able to access it so its numbers coming through the VoIP provider I am after.
>>

> That way madness lie. They spoof caller ID. I've had people call me back that I've never called. Once we started investigating it all became apparent.
> Same way I've called people back. Friends and family have had the same thing, so there's no real way to create a "list" as the numbers they appear to come from aren't the actual source numbers.

If its not in my address book, it gets grey listed, same as spam....

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email:stinga+dclug at wolf-rock.com    o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\