[plug] Old computer gear, games

Gregory Orange home at oranges.id.au
Sun Jul 23 17:17:33 AWST 2023

Hi y'all,

I'm getting rid of old tech gear, and wonder if there is any interest
here. It's probably better if you reply direct rather than fill the list
with replies.

2x Dell Vostro 220s (possibly Intel Core 2 Duo era) smallish form factor
desktops. One booted up today, but the other seems to have a dodgy PSU.
 From memory the first one had its guts removed and replaced - m/b, Core
i3, DTV2000DS dvb card for running Mythtv.

I thought I also had at least 1 more DTV2000DS lying around somewhere,
but I can't find it. If there's interest I'll look harder.

1x HP Mini 210-1180NR (Windows 8 seems to still work, battery seems dead)

10x 2.5" drives, some 'portable' i.e. in USB enclosures, some bare, 1x
120GB SSD.

Games and optical discs, most blank but some written on
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvCMDfDympm (hey look I found a use for
Instagram)

Speakers:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvCMcaZyPDx