[plug] plug homepage

Rob robert.i.j.cameron at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:18:05 AWST 2024

Has anyone noticed that very little on the plug homepage actually works?

"Our Mailing list is free to join" goes to a dead link

The IRC channel is reachable, but empty.

The mumble server didn't work for me, although I have never used mumble
before so could easily not have set it up right (but there's nothing here
to say what the correct setup should be)

The membership page lists a shell account, but again no details of how to
set it up other than enabling it on the webpage, trying to SSH in gives an
authentication error  - No supported authentication methods available
(server sent: publickey)

It would be easy for someone coming to this group new (like me) to assume
it was defunct.

If extra pairs of hands are needed to get some of this working again, I'd
definitely be keen to get involved.