[plug] blank screen issue

gavinwc gavin.chester at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 12:09:11 AWST 2024

Hi Ono,

A very good trouble-shooting shortlist, thanks :-)

I'll look into implementing those one at a time as I can. I say that
knowing that some of those steps can be put in place simultaneously for
diagnostic reasons while I try other strategies on the list, but also wary
of doing too many trouble-shoots at once so as not to confuse getting valid
evidence of the problem :-)

Kind regards,
Gavin