[PLUG-AV] BarCamp and more

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Apr 15 15:13:43 WST 2011

Hi James

On 15/04/11 12:15, James Bromberger wrote:
> On 15/04/2011 10:52 AM, Harry McNally wrote:

>> Tho' if Edge of the Web is at UWA then they may well stream (or record) with
>> the Lectopia facilities at UWA. Don't know. I didn't ask Matt that but I'll
>> talk to him about it later.
> Please do. Also, their site says its at "the University Club" - what
> club? Where abouts on campus? What lecture theatre(s), or do they mean
> at UCC in the loft?

More on this. Matt says:
10:30 <harrymc> oic again. so BarCamp will be on the edge of the Edge at UWA ?
10:46 <mattdidcoe> it'll be at Central Tafe in East Perth
10:46 <mattdidcoe> on the Saturday
10:47 <mattdidcoe> we're just saying its part of "WA Web Week"

Also, the University Club may post-date your escape to the UK ;) Head to UWA
in the daytime and look at the impressive building before you turn off Hackett
Drive into the car park with the library at the end of it. It has cafe, fine
dining upstairs, and a heap of different conference rooms and a lecture
theatre (or two). It does a roaring trade in conferences, industry breakfasts
and the like.

http://www.universityclub.uwa.edu.au/uniclub_contact_us/the_University_club

All the best
Harry