[PLUG-AV] Introduction

Great Southern Computer Services support at gscomputers.com.au
Fri Apr 15 18:13:18 WST 2011

Hi Guys (and Girls?),

Just thought I would jump in and say "G'day".

For those of you that don't know me (that'll be most of you), I've been
"lurking" on the PLUG list for a few years.

I've been a Linux user since sometime in 1993 or 1994 when I picked up
my first Slackware CD and entered the wonderful world of Linux users.
I'm not a "hacker" or "coder"...  just an inquisitive, experienced
user.  These days I run mostly Linux Mint (Desktops), and Debian
(servers) and install linux (for my customers) on an average of 6 - 10
computers per week!

I have some experience with photography and graphics design/editing and
am pretty handy with The Gimp.  I have been designing websites (mostly
using Drupal) for over 10 years and currently host over 40 sites on my
server.  See http://gswd.com.au

Not sure how I can help with the project?  I am three hours drive from
Perth, making it difficult to attend meetings but if there is something
I can do to help, please ask.

I will qualify that last statement by adding that I run my own business
and opened a new shop just a few months ago and am very busy....  but if
I can help in some way, I'll try to make some time available.

--
Kindest Regards,
Peter Taekema

Great Southern Computer Services