[PLUG-AV] DV over USB?

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Mon Apr 18 13:28:14 WST 2011

> Anyone got any experience with this? Anyone got time to do some research?
> What model would we buy now (new) for this?

Scanning through that list (http://www.ideasonboard.org/uvc/) the only proper
video cameras are the Panasonic models (related to mine, all out of production)
but they also have firewire out so it doesn't even matter... The rest
appear to be
webcams of sorts.

I do have a Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 so we could potentially hook it into the
mix, it'd work as a fixed position camera (e.g. facing the audience) as it lacks
zoom or a tripod mount (as with all webcams).

Jason