[PLUG-AV] More hardware

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at mapforge.com.au
Tue Apr 26 17:19:14 WST 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-26 at 11:02 +0800, James Bromberger wrote:

> PS: Hope to see you tomorrow (Wednesday) to play with the kit and get
> a test stream running.

I have a celeron box with 2 firewire ports & 1gb ram.  I'm happy to swap
it over for one of the other loaner boxes I've provided if that helps at
all.  Just swap the hdd's over and it should all be good.  If anyone has
a spare socket 478 p4 cpu then it may be upgradeable.  I may also be
able to lend 2 x sata drives (no cables) for a short while, but I
definitely need them back before /too/ long.

Motherboard manual:

http://www.elhvb.com/mboards/OEM/HP/manual/oxford_manual.pdf

HTH,
Tim Bowden