[PLUG-AV] Issue with streaming (but not recording) for next PLUG Meeting May 10th 2011

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:12:16 WST 2011

I should stop lurking and get involved more, but my personal preference is
Central locations, most of the southern Stuff is quite hard to get to (Hour
+ train ride, budget for fuel is limited at the moment). The artifactory is
quite close to work, so I should really get my butt into gear and head to
anything there in future.

I enjoy working with AV gear, so I should get more involved ;-)

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!