[PLUG-AV] LotteryWest grant update

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu Jul 28 13:28:53 WST 2011

Meh - they said now it will take up to 4 months! They'll be in contact
some time after they have put it past their "intake board".

I picked up a power supply for the 8 port switch today, so all good to
go with silent switching! I grabbed a couple large LEDs for tally lights
too (http://dvswitch.alioth.debian.org/wiki/tallylight/) so perhaps some
soldering Monday if we're organised enough!

I also grabbed two more plastic containers and another 10 metre power
cable as we've been short on "medium length" power cable.

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>