[PLUG-AV] Title sequence...

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sat Aug 13 12:47:37 WST 2011

The recorded video file from last week doesn't have the PLUG title
sequence/clip at the beginning of it. We need to think how we can start
each presentation with that.

My thoughts on format:

* Still video loop/promo loop while setting up kit and not ready, or any
other promo loop videos if someone has time to start mixing
* 1st title sequence/intro video
* PLUG news from host. "blah blah blah. We'll be back right after this."
* 2nd intro video/title sequence - START recording stream to catch this
* Introduce speaker... presentation, questions...
* Thank speaker, summary, sign off
* PLUG credits video
* Still video loop - STOP recording stream after a second or two

That way each recorded video starts with the familiar title sequence.

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>