[PLUG-AV] AV Keep on Plugging (SWIDT)

Si. thedigitaldealer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:25:55 WST 2011

Pluggers,

In addition to the black magic
hardware<http://www.blackmagic-design.com/au/products/intensity/>I
have previously mentioned for the live video recording, switching, and
streaming solution I'd like to bring your attention to AVTake's Cutfour HD
3.5 <http://avtake.com/cutfourhd.asp>.   A complete software video mixing
desk fully compatible with the black magic hardware. Sadly its a Windows 7
product but i'm hoping there is a Linux equivalent.

I'm really keen to brainstorm designs & crunch numbers on feasibility based
off of technical specs & requirements of hardware and software.  Is there
anyone interested in getting together to spend sometime on a few system
design's?

--
Simon

Googleologyst