[PLUG-AV] Moodle video review

euan at dekock.net euan at dekock.net
Wed Feb 15 14:40:41 WST 2012

Not sure why its bigger than normal.

We need to setup a better process for starting all the services, and a means to actually monitor in realtime what is being recorded/streamed.

Also the alsa capture script needs to be reworked to always use the correct device. We can configure alsa to force the internal card to always get a fixed id, our usea name based lookup.

I have a few ideas that I'll try and develop further, but I'd welcome any suggestions. James I may want to grab the av2 box and a camera for a bit to try out some stuff. I'll give you a call later on that.

Regards,

Euan