[PLUG-AV] trial at video intro/exit screens

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Fri Mar 16 17:15:13 WST 2012

Pretty sure we can do all of this through a simple gstreamer script. I'll take a look over the weekend.

Euan

On 16/03/2012 16:06 James Bromberger wrote:

On 16/03/2012 3:46 PM, Jason Nicholls wrote:

Looks good. Can we do a transition from the white to the video? Perhaps only .5 second, but it just makes it a little smoother???

Not with my knowledge of ffmpeg or other command line tools to do it in an automated way. Having it transition implies mixing multiple video streams and ffmpeg (encoder) is simply concatenating them together. Any suggestions people?

May be buried somewhere in https://raw.github.com/CarlFK/veyepar/master/

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au