[PLUG-AV] Spending the Grant: Mumble session, tomorrow, 7:30pm.

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Tue Mar 20 11:58:35 WST 2012

I also favour the business laptops over the Vostro laptops, the
Thinkpad T420 on the US website are a fair bit cheaper and you can use
shipping companies to get them over here. I used PriceUSA to buy my
laptop and it was about 1/2 the price of the Australian version.
Another option is System76, I know they ship to Australia now but
looking at their website the one with firewire (15.6" Gazelle
Professional) is out of stock.