[PLUG-AV] Cable tape

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Thu May 10 14:44:12 WST 2012

That reminds me, the carpet stuff I was talking about was called
TripSafe http://www.tripsafe.com.au/ but at $157 for 10m its a bit
more expensive than I remember (maybe they put their prices up in the
year or so since we used them). We have a few meteres at work not
being used that I can bring down but it only works on carpet (i.e. not
on wood like in the moon and sixpence etc..).

That tape looks good and a much better price.