[PLUG-AV] Startup Weekend Perth Video

Darcy Laycock sutto at sutto.net
Thu Aug 16 16:54:43 WST 2012

Hi Guys,

I'm involved with Startup Weekend Perth on September 7th / 9th and after seeing your fantastic work at the Port80 AGM,
we wanted to ask if you'd be interested in helping out with video - Primarily for the pitch night on the friday and the awards
/ judging on the final night but also if you were interested, possibly at other times over the weekend as well.

If you're not interested, no problems - let me know either way (and keep up the great work! I missed the AV talk you did this
week, but from what I've heard / seen so far, the setup is very cool).

Thanks,
-- Darcy