[PLUG-AV] Reminder - AV Workshop *this Saturday* (20th)

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Mon Apr 15 08:34:41 UTC 2013

A reminder to everyone the AV Workshop is on *this Saturday* 20th April
starting at 7:30am.

So far we have:

   - me - Jason
   - Euan
   - Luke
   - Michael
   - Leon (it's his house!)
   - James (maybe)

Anyone else, please get in touch! I don't think I mentioned what
skills/help we need for the workshop but it's pretty broad so please come
along even if you're hesitant. We need some shell / script / web
developers; we need general HW help with the systems, audio, and video; and
anyone just willing to take on a task and roll with it - e.g. learn about
the "Melt (MLT) tool and how we can use it for video intro/exit/titles".

If you haven't already, please try to log into Request Tracker (av-team
queue) as we'll use that to manage the list of things todo. I've already
added the items Euan raised plus some of my own. You should log in using
your PLUG userid/password (forgotten your
password<https://secure.plug.org.au/ugmm/memberself>
?)

Request Tracker: https://secure.plug.org.au/rt/

Jason Nicholls