[PLUG-AV] Reminder - AV Workshop *this Saturday* (20th)

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 12:21:11 UTC 2013

Hi All,

To add to Jason's email, I'll be putting on a cooked breakfast to get us
started. It'll be just the basics (bacon/eggs/toast), but if those aren't
your thing we do have plenty of spreads and some cereal. If you want to
bring something for me to bbq, go ahead!

As for lunch/dinner, I was thinking the following:

Subway platter for lunch - $40 for the 5 - 8 platter. I'll need to order
friday night at the latest, so a firm indication your attending will be
required.
Pizza for dinner - We have a local pizza shop which makes some really good
pizza!

If we all chip in, it should be $10 - $15/person. I have a fridge full of
water and plan to restock my soft drink later in the week. Have plenty of
the usual tea/coffee/milo etc as well.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!