[PLUG-AV] Machine reinstalls

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed May 29 10:03:20 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 03:52:16PM +0800, Jason Nicholls wrote:
> I need to get all the machines as I want to do the rebuild using the new
> base image I've been working on. Probably best to wait till after the gov
> hack is done. I can't really help out for that but perhaps I can come at
> the end to help pack up and then take the bits I want (the computers and a
> camera).

You're doing that with a netboot and/or automated configuration,
right? I've been trying to get that done, too.

Can you get the server and a test unit set up on one or two machines
first? We need to be able to be able to do quick reinstalls and not have
them all in an unknown state.

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal