[PLUG-AV] Agenda: SSD thumbkey, was Re: Machine reinstalls

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Sun Jul 28 16:03:20 UTC 2013

Hey Nick,

The image is quite small and I find it's even fast on my ancient USB2 40GB
4200rpm external drive. Since we may end up with quite a few revisions 40GB
is a bit small, so a 128GB or larger capacity SSD should be plenty for the
images. I will donate my drive mentioned above to PLUG too which can act as
a backup/2nd for imaging purposes.

I think we should plan for the next AV workshop after the AWIA AGM.

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857