[PLUG-AV] AWS Hosting

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Mon Feb 17 10:14:34 UTC 2014

Hey James
Awesome great, thanks for the quick reply
Cheers Paul

--
*Deltek IT Support & Help Desk requests*
*http://help.deltek.net.au* <http://help.deltek.net.au>

Simplifying Information Technology Systems.
Making Technology easier using cutting edge Systems

Computer Help Desk IT Support Phone only: (08)636-55618
Websites CMS Cloud Inquiries Phone: (08)636-55619