[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] Streaming WAIA AGM Tuesday 20140909-1400

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Tue Jul 15 08:05:56 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Sorry I missed the committee meeting. Sounds like a lot got done.

There is an outstanding request from Bret Treasure to help out with their AGM on the 6th August.

I really think we should try and accommodate his request, Bret had always been helpful to us.

Please let me know if anyone would be willing to help out with filming this. Also, Nick, do you think the equipment will be functional by then?

Best Regards,

Euan.