[PLUG-AV] Plugs Mixer

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:57:02 UTC 2015

Not sure, I was a little too flustered about presenting to be hugely useful
:P

Our use case is in fact not all that catered for and IMO the beringer
covers the big events nicely. However it's not providing a good replication
point for other lugs, because to the unitiated all those knobs are
overwhelming.

I think on the hack day, we should have a play around with Audio. It's been
the pain point at the conferences (including 2015) and often a pain point
at our smaller events.

http://doodle.com/wch92hf34r35ydva#table

I actually think the feature set of the AudioGram 6 is close to what is
required for most things:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/562186-REG/Yamaha_AUDIOGRAM6_AUDIOGRAM6_USB_Computer_Based.html

Multi Channel, with a built in compressor. It doesn't have good indication
of levels and I don't know how good the compressor is.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!