[off-topic] google censorship?

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 02:17:57 UTC 2015

Gavin,

What's your Gmail inbox type set to?

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/186534?hl=en

Personally I don't them messing with how I view my mail, so I use a
combination of filters + multiple inboxes labs plugin.

It's likely you were moved over to 'important first', which your client
won't know about and just download everything.

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'