[plug] D'OH : (Reply-to Munging)

Gary Allpike spice at spice.net.au
Thu Dec 10 14:19:48 WST 1998

I still believe that the answers to people questions are better on the
main list.  If people make a mistake occasionally and send a private reply
to the list, its no big deal!

These lists build into a very valuable resource when they are archived.
If replies defaulted to the author rather than the list we would end up
with an archive of questions and no answers.

regards

Gary