[plug] Recommendations for a new PC

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Thu Jul 2 14:52:46 WST 1998

I still have an old P-120Mhz with 32MB and feel more need for extra memory
than CPU.  (next time i go past a computer shop maybe)

Of course if you like QuakeII, the PentiumII will be nice.

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998, Shackleton, Kevin wrote:
> My opinion:
> > 1)	Which system represents the best value for money?
> A P-II will _probably_ be a better buy because it will be worth more in
> 3 or 4 years.

Like an Intel 486 is worth more than a Cyrix 486 now??

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't
pick your friend's nose.

PGP ID 8B3D0765. FP: 30 07 BF 6C 9B 45 E8 C8  EA 30 4F 01 DC A2 91 88