[plug] Does anyone know how to change bulk filenames...

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Mon Jul 13 11:19:38 WST 1998

You shoulda been on the SLUG mailing list y've just covered this with a
variety of arcane solutions, PERL seemed to be the favoured way to go.

I regret I haven't saved any of the mails about it.  You could try a
mail direct to one of the more busy SLUGgers, try
r.polanskis at nepean.uws.edu.au
- she had a solution.

(sorry if this isn't best newsgroup etiquette).

K.